1. Ik (Ek) Ong Kar Sat Naam Siri Wha(he) Guru - is the Adi Shakti Mantra, and it is very powerful for awakening Kundalini and suspending the mind in bliss. Ek means "One, the essence of all", Ong is the primal vibration from which all creativity flows, Kar is "creation", Sat "truth", Nam "name" Siri "great", Wha "ecstasy," and Guru is "wisdom". Taken together it means, "There is one Creator whose name is Truth. Great is the ecstasy of that Supreme Wisdom"!
2. Ich Bin Du
3. Ik (Ek) Ong Kar Sat Guru Prasad - is the Magic Mantra so named for its power and sacredness. It is usually chanted in reverse (Ek Ong Kar, Sat Gur Prasad, Sat Gur Prasad, Ek Ong Kar). Many pages are devoted to the explanation of this mantra and we are warned to chant it in reverence. It means, "There is one Creator - Truth revealed through Guru's grace".
4. Aad Gureh Nameh... - is the Mangala Charn Mantra, and is chanted for protection. It surroundsthe magnetic field with protective light, and means "I bow to the primal Guru (guiding consciousness who takes us to God-Realization), I bow to wisdom through the ages, I bow to True Wisdom, I bow to the great, unseen wisdom."
6. Wahe Guru, Wahe Jio (Jeeo) - is the Guru Mantra. It is the mantra of the complete and total Infinity of ecstasy, the experience of coming from the darkness to the light. The word Jeeo sends the message directly to the soul. "O my soul, God is!"
7. Ang Sang Wahe Guru - This mantra expresses a universal truth. Repeating it creates a thought, which gradually guides the psyche to adjust itself. It re-connects every fragmented projection of the psyche, each separated part of the body, and synchronizes the finite sense of self to the Infinite Oneness. This act of rejoining the separated parts is the quintessential act of healing. Under attack, under war, under the pressures of fear, this meditation keeps us together, conscious, and ready to act. It brings the inner peacefulness that comes only from the touch and scope of spirit.
Audio CD | 91 MB
PAssWord = newage